DBZ Ultimate Power DBZ Ultimate Power

I love how the fighting feels in the game. It feels like the mechanics are all strung together in well in this game! However there are still problems in this games as the white screen of eternity but other then that I like you gave every character their signature attacks and I'm a sucker for sprite art. You have done very well on this project. I hope to see your work prosper in the future! :)

PS. who is your Favorite villain in dragon ball z that stayed evil (No piccolo vegeta)
4/5

Tsunamicoding responds:

Thank you very much! That darn White Screen!!! smh! But hmmmmm.... favorite villain..... I'm gonna have to with Frieza! He was tough for Goku to beat! And He withstood a spiritbomb. What about you?

PKMN WoC: Stadium PKMN WoC: Stadium

Woah This is cool. I like how the selection of pokemon you get cover all types but I kinda Wish I could have TeeJays team tho

Arm of Revenge Arm of Revenge

I love this game best flash beat em up to me

Stop Cyberbullying! Stop Cyberbullying!

dude its not good

your saying this in a game about cyber bullying so dont bully them in it cause you may kill them for real

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

AWESOME

I was looking for a long time like this and all i got was the and play boy the game

TRON:Lightcycle Challenge TRON:Lightcycle Challenge

great game

good spinoff

Supernatural Fighters Supernatural Fighters

bravo

its good because you were starting off and i like it but why is it M any way brings alot of fun

DannyP responds:

I suppose since it has some violence, but yeah, this is really weak violence. It was good as an experiment back in the day, but probably not something I should've uploaded.

TRON TRON

great game

its good fun and addicting epic

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

awesome

hey its one of the best flashes for 2002 so good job keep it up this game is a newgrounds fav but the most recent is newgrounds rumble good job through

Naruto: Ultimate Battle Naruto: Ultimate Battle

Best naruto flash

this may be the best naruto flash on the internet .

its awesome
you can unlock
you can fight as people
you can make your on controls

only flaw no story but its okay just next time you make a flash put a story with all do respect