Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

This was my newgrounds first wow I cant believe its been so long I hope the creator of this is doing well because this is great.

Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 4 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 4

Hey TeeJay I am really enjoying this series! I am binge watching right now but any way I digress. You know the part with the whailord and stuff right well when He used Surf I think it should of killed ma-chop I went on a damage simulator and it one shotted Ma chop. I know that Whailord has relatively low SpA but Machop has low SpD plus they are 20 levels apart. In no means am i trying to be a pain also i know for the sake of conveying a story he needs to live but still it just seemed a bit off
From a fan Aaron

teejay-number13 responds:

Yeah, it probably should have.

To Walk or Jog? To Walk or Jog?

Blam this

DBZ Ultimate Power DBZ Ultimate Power

I love how the fighting feels in the game. It feels like the mechanics are all strung together in well in this game! However there are still problems in this games as the white screen of eternity but other then that I like you gave every character their signature attacks and I'm a sucker for sprite art. You have done very well on this project. I hope to see your work prosper in the future! :)

PS. who is your Favorite villain in dragon ball z that stayed evil (No piccolo vegeta)
4/5

Tsunamicoding responds:

Thank you very much! That darn White Screen!!! smh! But hmmmmm.... favorite villain..... I'm gonna have to with Frieza! He was tough for Goku to beat! And He withstood a spiritbomb. What about you?

PKMN WoC: Stadium PKMN WoC: Stadium

Woah This is cool. I like how the selection of pokemon you get cover all types but I kinda Wish I could have TeeJays team tho

Arm of Revenge Arm of Revenge

I love this game best flash beat em up to me

Crystal Overworld Super E Crystal Overworld Super E

nice beat

cool

Verse On Fire Verse On Fire

aAWESOME

awesome

Funky Electric Acid (WIP) Funky Electric Acid (WIP)

crazy